I finally had the time to put together some of the quartz composer patches, that we used in our project Biomotions. I will add some instructional information later on. But to get you started, real quick:
- Download the patches here
- Open OSC-Sender-6000-0.0.0.0.qtz and OSC_LFO.qtz in Quartz Composer
- Load Biomotions-Quartz-Example.avc in Resolume Avenue/Arena
- Relocate the qtz patches, the movie clip Honigwasser.mov and audio clip Solaris.wav (Resolume uses absolute paths exclusively)
- Trigger the first column and go through the qtz patches on layer QTZ (first from top)
Now, to show you up front how it should look, I have some clips that you can take a look at. Have fun and please report back with your ideas and experiences.